Tuesday 23 November 2010

Industry Exercises-Day 3

Hey Industry Exercise followers, this is day 3, sorry again about keeping this so late, it's just that I've been designing the character of who I've now changed the name to Billy, been trying to find what's the right look for him, luckily though I now have the final image that I've picked and will be modelling that soon but at the moment I putting up a video on how to build a character in Maya which is the program we all have to use to build our characters. This video is from moodle which is a college page that we all have our briefs on and everything. This should help me when it comes to building the character hopefully. So it is and I shall get back to all when I have the designs of my character and the final piece. See you soon.







This is entitled LOD (Level of Detail).

No comments:

Post a Comment