Sunday 21 November 2010

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 1" Premiere Report and Review



Hey guys, sorry I've left this so late about "Harry Potter" but yes I went to the premiere and up above was what it was like and I've now seen the movie twice. So far I think it's the best one yet. To sum up what I now think of all eight movies as we've got another one along the way, part 2 of "The Deathly Hallows", here are brief reviews of mine of what think of all the movies.

"Harry Potter and the Philosipher's Stone"-I loved.

"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"-Better.

"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban"-Neh.

"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"-Alright.

"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"-Amazing!

"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"-Quite good.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 1."- SCARRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! But incredible.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2."-Haven't seen it yet, cause it comes out next year in July, so excited though.

But yeah the movie was incredible and definitely the darkest one yet and yes it does end with a cliffhanger and the best cliffhanger I've ever seen yet and I really cannot wait for part 2. But yeah guys the film is out now, go see cause it really is incredible. Take care guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment