Thursday 11 November 2010

Industry Exercises-Day 2

Hey all of those who follow industry exercises, this is day 2, sorry it's been so late it's because I was working on the digital environments course, but today I'm able to start work on this other project. I've already told all of you what I'll be designing, the evil gothic little insect loving kid Willie. First of all my designing of him which I forgot to mention will be a combination of gothic art and manga as well, just because I thought he should have a sort of manga look to him. I've always had a fascination of drawing manga, now I'm glad to say I have the opportunity and also to design a dark villain like character. Anyway here's some images of goths to get the feel of what he should look like;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now here's some gothic art to give him an artistic gothic feel... creepy;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Believe it or not, that Steve Buscemi as a goth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is... well you know who this is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think that's Angelina Jolie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh no wait that's Angelina Jolie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And that is Emma Watson from "Harry Potter", you can tell.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now here's some gothic anime, after all that is what my character's gonna look like;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So yeah there's my research up there, I shall get back to you once I have some designs, till then take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment