Friday 17 June 2011

Enterprise and Entrepreneurship-Overview

Hey guys, so the presentation was last week and it went quite well. We did talk for a little longer then we expected but I did get to talk about what my part was about how we could use Cadbury's 25th anniversary as a method on how to sell our Cadbury's product through Brainient.

What I've learnt about working on this I project. I learnt that Brainient is an excellent interactive way to sell whatever product you can think of. There are so many possibilities with it and I think it is a lot better then showing how to sell your product through a slideshow of A3 size sheets of cardboard paper.

It was also very interesting to work to learn what methods you can use to sell something, I actually found it very fun and can't wait to do it again sometime.

Until then take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment