Wednesday 1 June 2011

Digital Environments-Day 12-The Final Film

Hey guys, it's been a very long while but finally I have the final film for our Digital Environments project. Here it is hope you enjoy it and while I didn't really do any animation in the end, I was still responsible for the concept design and I had a great time working on it was a special project to be part of. And in the end what we aimed this whole thing to be is an awareness for the African Savannah the fact that people are thing about building a highway onto it. Well if you agree with me that that is just a terrible idea, then look up on google on how you can try and prevent that from happening. But anyway please enjoy the final film and speak to all soon.


Cradle of Civilisation from Gabriel Boyle on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment