Hey guys, here's more progress;
After making the hand, we then had to sort out the fingers. By doing this we selected three new polygons and extruded them three times to make the fingers.
And this is close to what hopefully will be the final product.
No watch the magic unfold as we created the other side of the body. What we did was that we highlighted one half of the body and deleted it. Then as we were left with the good half, the one that had the arm and the leg we then duplicated that half and....
We now have a full nine-year-old's body.
Now we decided to make the face, we made one poly split to the middle of the face and made two poly splits to the side of the head from which we extruded the ears. And made one ear.
After modelling it a little bit I can tell you all now that this is the final ear.
Now for the nose, we extruded the spilt polygon once again and pulled it out and modelled it a bit.
Rotated it up and push it in, moved it up a bit more...
Made it slightly bigger, pulled it out a tad bit more.
And this is the final nose.