Wednesday 18 May 2011

World War One Project- Day 1 and Inspirations Pt 11

Hey guys, been a while since I did another post and one that's to do with work. Well I'm glad to say I have here a collection of images from the internet from a new project I'm about to work on. And this one is for Virgin Media films not just for Ravensbourne. Some of you may know about the Virgin Media short films that they screen a selection of short films whether live action or animation to audiences in cinemas. And this year I'm going to be entering for one. What I'm going to make is a short film set in World War One. As you know from my very first blog that I wanted to make a World War One animated piece, and now I have the opportunity. What I will have for you all now is like I said images from the internet but images depicting World War One so I will use these for when I start designing which shall be right away as I this has to be handed in by June 17th, so need to get on it! But along the way I promise to show how it's progressing and the final film for sure. Here the dramatic images of World War One, and I shall get back to you soon on how it's developing.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment