Monday 11 July 2011

"The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn"-International Trailer

Hey guys, got another trailer for you guys and a chance to tell you what I am so excited to see this year. It is sad that we have to wait a year for "The Hobbit" to be released, but in the meantime, Peter Jackson and Andy Serkis have another movie being released this christmas and have the king of Hollywood directing involved. Yes I am talking about the man who has given us; Aliens, Dinosaurs, Soldiers, Sharks and a man who wears a fedora hat and cracks a whip, yes that's right...... STEVEN SPIELBERG. One of the greatest filmmakers of all time has teamed up with Peter Jackson to bring to life one of my childhood favorites, Herge's Tintin. I have been a massive Tintin fan all my life, apart from being a Tolkien/Transformers/Rock Music/Harry Potter and Tom Hanks fan, Tintin was something I adored when I was little. I read every single Tintin comic book and watched every single cartoon there was. I always loved the adventures of Tintin, his dog Snowy, Captain Haddock, the Thompson twins and the Professor because they went on the coolest adventures and have the best action there was and when I heard that there was going to be a film being made by Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson (two of the biggest filmmakers in the world) I got so excited, as you can imagine. Plus when I heard it was going to be done using performance capture (even though performance capture films have not been big successes like "The Polar Express") by Weta Digital I got even more like my head could not hold in the excited of what I was imagining it to be. And to top that, the cast I mean, they have Jamie Bell ("Billy Elliott" and Peter Jackson's "King Kong" remake) as Tintin, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost (the guys from "Shaun of the Dead", "Hot Fuzz" and "Paul") as the Thompson twins, Daniel Craig (007 himself) as Red Raddack and Gollum himself Andy Serkis as Captain Haddock, it was just a dream come true. Now I am aware that not alot of people like performance capture movies but I gotta tell ya when you look at this trailer, it just looks so realistic and fresh and...... I just cannot tell how me the biggest Tintin fan in the world am about this film. Which shall be released this christmas. With this and with Spielberg's other film, his adaptation of "War Horse" coming out also his year, he is literally gonna rule christmas! Here's the international trailer for "Herge's Adventures of Tintin" for all you Tintin fans out there like me. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment